What is there to say?
There are definitely great resources for LDS Singles of various ages to get online and find out about activities in the East Idaho – FB, websites, Singles Branches… The purpose of this website isn’t to replace any of them, rather add to how you can not only be aware of events going on, but also get reminders.
The Google Calendar on our website is open for events singles in East Idaho would find entertaining. Not just reserved for LDS Singles activities, dances and other church related events. We hope to also keep you aware of local concerts, performances, and public events that would make great group activities or options for dates. We will try to maintain that any calendar events published on the site are those that would be reflective of what would be considered LDS standards, yet we’ll other events to be mentioned in posts on the group wall on Facebook, and websites that may provide information about concerts, shows, events, etc. that may or may not be what some would consider within the LDS standards can be found on the Resources page. If you see any events while on our site, simply copy it to your own Google Calendar so you won’t forget! You can also find these events through our FB Group where you can share what is coming up with others!
We are open to other suggestions for how this website can better benefit single adults in East Idaho and encourage you to email us with updates of events or ideas for the website.
- Must be single (i.e. never married, finalized divorce, or widowed) to be part of the FB Group or attend the singles events.
- No spammy posts on the FB page. Any advertising or promoting of products or business opportunities from members of the group will be deleted. If ads persist from a group member, the member will be banned permanently. Ad space is available on this website.
- Keep posts on the FB group controversy free. This group is about posting wholesome activities, sharing thoughts/memes, advice on dating, etc. This is not a place to debate moral ethics or politics.
- Events posted on the calendars on this website and on the FB group will be those that would be considered of LDS standards. Other activities (i.e. a dance or comedy night at a bar) are welcomed to be share via posts on the FB group.
- In the end, all content posted on this website or on the FB group are approved by group administrators. If you disagree with something a group member posts, the FB wall is not the place to discuss/debate it. If you question content on the site or the group wall, send a private message to one of the group admins.